Thursday, September 19, 2013

              Yesterday was my birthday and I have to say I could NOT ask for better room mates!! They are simply the best!!! Being away from my family was hard but in a sense I was with my new family, my kivu family. Not to mention I am completely and utterly in love with my internship. I met my real boss Doyle and he could easily be one of the most interesting mentors I will ever have. He has a great outlook/ understanding of life. I'm so happy he has taken me under his wing and I can't wait to grow and learn with him.
              Seeing all my friends pictures from college parties and what not made me feel somewhat left out....at first. Was I making the right decision?Should I be in college right now? The date October 15 crept in my mind. How am I going to afford college after taking such an expensive journey montary wise and emotionally.But after yesterday I am so sure of right where I need to be and couldnt be happier. The book I'm reading for class reminded me of a scripture that is very much applicable to all that I'm feeling. Jesus says, " do not worry about tomorrow, tomorrow will take care of itself each day has enough trouboel of its own' MATTHEW 6:34

No comments:

Post a Comment